Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Need Your Vote!

Anyone that knows me (or has seen photos of me from behind) understands that the LAST thing in the world I need are butt-enhancing underwear.
That's me on the left in the orange shirt NOT wearing anything to enhance my already well-endowed butt!
Unfortunately, that is exactly what I received at the Holloway family Christmas gift exchange in Bluffton, IN a few weeks ago.
Are you kidding me???
But luck was on my side, as I discovered the Wyndham Rewards My Horrible Holiday Gift contest shortly after I returned home. Thus it was a no-brainer to submit Greg's photo of me opening my lovely gift. Today, out of almost 1,000 entries, my photo/gift was picked by the judges as one of five finalists for the grand prize of 2,000,000 Wyndham Rewards Points!
The five finalists; mine is the 2nd photo from the right.
The catch is that the grand prize winner will be determined by who receives the most votes over the next week. You can vote once per day, for a total of seven votes. Those two million points are worth $10,000 so I REALLY need your help!
Please click on the link below to cast your vote. You do not have to provide any personal information or sign up for Wyndham emails.
https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/consumer/holiday.action?variant

Please remember to vote once per day through January 23rd (add a reminder to your calendar if necessary)! And please forward this to all of your family & friends so they can vote, too! Many thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment